So tell me…
- Have you ever wanted to create a retreat for your clients but felt uncomfortable because you’ve never done this before?
- Are you stumbling over how to price an event properly or you don’t know the legal ramifications of running a retreat?
- Or perhaps you’re not sure how to pick a location and why some places are better than others?
There are so many details that are critical when creating a group retreat or journey. Your success depends on having systems in place for pricing, liability forms, event flow, and most importantly – cash flow.
In this webinar I’m going to share some points that I feel are critical to creating an amazing retreat – the kind of retreat that your participants will be talking about for years to come.
Back in 2002 when I started my coaching business I also became a legal travel agency and tour operator. I love travel and have always combined travel with teaching and still do to this very day.
Who should attend this class?
Coaches, lecturers, authors, facilitators or anyone who has a group of followers or a tribe who would love to combine what they teach – with taking a beautiful vacation and being out on the land rather than being cooped up in a workshop environment.
What are we going to cover?
By the end of this enlightening webinar you’ll:
- Understand the basics of how to price an event and why.
- Learn how to ask for net or group rates versus rack rates and what other goodies you can bargain for.
- Have clarity around how to choose a location for your retreat.
- Know what kinds of insurance you should have before doing an event.
- Understand what types of legal forms you should have your clients sign.
- Know the optimum number of days for an in country vs. out of country retreat.
- Recognize the difference in structuring a workshop vs. a retreat.
You DON’T have to create your retreat in the dark – concerned that you’ll make a mistake or mess up your pricing!
Yes! What do I need to do to join?
Register RIGHT HERE To Grab My FREE Report
and You’ll Be Invited to the Webinar training!
I’ll be talking for about 40 minutes and then answering questions for about 20 minutes – so bring your best questions!
This webinar will be taking place on the web.
Keep in mind that I have limited spaces. As you can imagine those spots will go fast so I suggest you call in early or plan to get yourself in front of a computer if that’s your situation.
See you there!
**PS: If you like – come visit my travel websites at:
www.journeysofthespirit.com + www.luxurytraveljourneys.com